Our Services

The immigration process is complex, dynamic, and ever-changing. Eagan Immigration has expert attorneys who have an in-depth understanding of the immigration system. We will work with you and your company to navigate the complexities while providing effective solutions to secure and employ global talent. Our team utilizes innovative strategies for businesses and individuals seeking employment-based visas. 

We not only provide pathways to immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, but we also provide strategic planning to help individuals obtain a green card, and eventually citizenship.
PERM Sponsorships
PERM is the first step for many employers sponsoring foreign workers for a green card through the EB-2 or EB-3 categories. The employer must demonstrate that they advertised the position, offered a fair wage, and that no U.S. workers were laid off or had their wages or working conditions reduced due to hiring the foreign worker.
The EB-2 is an option for foreign professionals with advanced degrees, or a bachelor's with five years of relevant experience, or proven expertise in sciences, arts, or business. To qualify, individuals typically need a job offer and employer sponsorship, although a National Interest Waiver can bypass this requirement in specific situations.
The EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) is a self-petition green card option for foreign workers with advanced degrees or exceptional ability in their field. It allows them to self-petition for a green card without a job offer or labor certification by demonstrating their work would be in the national interest of the United States.
The EB-3 green card is for foreign workers with a U.S. job offer in three categories: skilled workers (2+ years training/experience), professionals (bachelor's degree + relevant job), and other workers (jobs with U.S. worker shortage). It is the most common employment-based green card category. To qualify, individuals need a job offer and a labor certification demonstrating that hiring a foreign worker won't adversely affect U.S. workers.
The H-2A visa is a program for U.S. farmers facing temporary labor shortages to hire foreign workers for agricultural jobs. Employers must first demonstrate they've attempted to recruit U.S. workers without success and offer fair wages and working conditions. Approved foreign workers receive temporary visas lasting up to one year, with potential extensions. This program helps fill seasonal needs like planting, cultivating, and harvesting crops.
The H-2B visa allows U.S. employers to temporarily hire foreign workers for non-agricultural jobs that are temporary or seasonal. U.S. workers must be unavailable for the job and the wages must meet or exceed prevailing wages for the position. This visa is common in landscaping, hospitality, and seafood processing. The visa lasts up to three years, with potential extensions.
The H-1B visa is a temporary work visa for foreign professionals in "specialty occupations" - jobs requiring a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and specialized knowledge. Employers seeking skilled workers in fields like tech, engineering, and healthcare can sponsor foreign candidates. The visa lasts up to six years, but there's a yearly cap on applications, making it competitive.
O-1 Visa
The O-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa for individuals who possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who have a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and have been recognized nationally or internationally.
EB-1A Visa
The EB-1A is an immigrant visa for individuals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim.
EB-1C Visa
The EB-1C is an immigrant visa for certain managers and executives who have a permanent job offer in a primarily managerial or executive position with a qualifying U.S. employer that has been doing business for at least 1 year and the employee has been employed for at least one year by a related organization abroad.
L-1A Visa
The L-1A visa a nonimmigrant visa which enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.
L-1B Visa
The L-1B is a nonimmigrant visa that enables a U.S. employer to transfer a professional employee with specialized knowledge relating to the organization’s interests from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.

Mission and Vision

Empowering Immigrants to Achieve

Eagan Immigration strives to obtain legal immigration status for as many undocumented immigrants as possible each year. We take challenging cases and strive to be the most innovative immigration law firm in the country. We want to be THE law firm for undocumented immigrants.

Eagan Immigration exceeds client expectations and is committed to client workflow efficiency. Through the implementation of IT tools and continuously focusing on process improvements, we are reducing our filing time drastically, and obtaining legal documentation for our clients faster.

Eagan Immigration employs a growing pool of extraordinary individuals, including domestic and international employees. We celebrate and promote individuals who embody compassion, innovation, communication, and commitment.

Awards & Recognitions

Each and every day we work to empower immigrants to achieve the life of their dreams. We are honored to be recognized for our work in doing this, as a leader in our industry, and as a growing company.