Eligibility for Naturalization:
- Must be 18 years or older at time of filing
- Must be a Lawful Permanent Resident for at least 3-5 years
- Demonstrate continuous presence / permanent residence for at least 3-5 years
- Be able to read, write, and speak basic English (exceptions may apply)
Naturalization process includes:
- Demonstrate good moral character
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of US History and Government
- Attend English and Civics test
- Attend oath ceremony
Benefits of Naturalization:
- Become a US Citizen!
- Can petition for other immediate family members
For more information, read through USCIS’s Naturalization webpage, click here.